Known Issues & Tips
- Publisher does not work with the eAccelorator. It causes issues with setting cookies and session data.
- Disable GZIP compression on your server for best results. GZIP can cause issues with some PHP scripts.
- Publisher does not support the Playa or Matrix field types from EE Harbor. If you are upgrading from an EE 2 site you can use the PlayaMatrixImporter from EllisLab to migrate Playa fields to Relationships, and Matrix fields to Grid.
- If using URL Prefix or Translated URLs, and you’re using the Channel URL, Comment Page URL, and Search Results URL settings then do not use a hard-coded domain name as part of the URL. For example, don’t use
http://site.com/blog/. Instead, use
Use a full domain name as the Site URL setting in your config.php file or in Admin > General Configuration. Do not use
/ as the site_url value
- Publisher does not support translation of entry comments.